Landing Bay is the first map in Jacob's Rest, the first official campaign.
- Access the inner perimeter
- Dropship Bloodhound will dock at the out Landing Bay. Your squad must perform a sweep of the immediate area and gain access to the inner perimeter.
- We expect the doors in this section to be locked, so a Technical Engineer will be mission critical to bypass the security locks.
- Download the flight data
- IAF Command needs flight data on all vessels that departed from Vereon XII within the last 90 days. Our readings show there's an unused escape pod in landing bay 7 that is still linked to the colony's traffic control systems.
- Have a technical Engineer break into the system and download all flight data.
- Get to the landing bay exit
- After downloading the flight data, access the lower level using the cargo elevator to the north. Proceed to the colony to perform a search and rescue.
- In the room where the first hack takes place, you can break the left glass pane to reveal a basketball. This basketball will react with physics, and shooting or meleeing it will propel it forward. However, a metal plate near the two welded doors is an impassable obstacle and prevents the ball from progressing further.
- In the room where you must unweld the doors, there will be two Welders nearby.
- In the hallway before you download the flight data, you can unweld/destroy a door to pick up an Advanced Sentry in a small room to the left.
- Three PDAs can be found on this map.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.