This experimental version of the IAF regenerative healing gun can convert the healing charge into an electromagnetic field which optimizes the weapon of a single marine to fire rounds with increased impact force. Primary fire performs healing while alternate fire does amplification.
- Can heal or amplify on the move
- Doesn't require marines to cluster together to receive healing
- Fast healing rate
- Only one target can be healed or amplified at a time
- Lower overall healing capacity than Heal Beacons
- Healing and amplification draw from the same ammo pool
- Requires the Medic to concentrate on healing or amplification