The Explosives Bonus skill increases the damage, blast radius, quantity, and duration of explosives.
- Increases blast radius by 20 (from a base of 280)
- Increases damage by 10 (from a base of 80)
- For Hand Grenades, each point adds a secondary cluster detonation. Sarge's and Crash's Hand Grenades cause an initial explosion, then two smaller ones; Jaeger's cause an initial explosion, then four smaller ones.
Each point also affects the following items:
- Increases each Hornet Barrage's missile damage by 1 (from a base of 50)
- Increases the freeze duration of Freeze Grenades by 0.3 second
- Increases the firewall duration of Incendiary Mines by 5 seconds (from a base of 10), and firewall width (Jaeger's firewalls are approximately 33% wider than Sarge's)
- Increases the Assault Rifles frag-grenade damage
The skill allows a character to place multiple Trip Mines at once with each of the 12 uses in a pack:
- Sarge and Crash place 2 mines at once, totaling to 24 mines in a pack.
- Jaeger places 3 mines at once, totaling to 36 mines in a pack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.