Bonus Mission 4 - Jacob's Rest 1+2 - is the fourth map in Bonus Missions, one of the campaigns introduced in Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop. It is the tutorial mission Landing Bay and Cargo elevator stitched in one.
- Access the inner perimeter
- Dropship Bloodhound will dock at the out Landing Bay. Your squad must perform a sweep of the immediate area and gain access to the inner perimeter.
- We expect the doors in this section to be locked, so a Technical Engineer will be mission critical to bypass the security locks.
- Download the flight data
- IAF Command needs flight data on all vessels that departed from Vereon XII within the last 90 days. Our readings show there's an unused escape pod in landing bay 7 that is still linked to the colony's traffic control systems.
- Have a technical Engineer break into the system and download all flight data.
- Activate the cargo elevator and descend
- Our plans of the factility show a large cargo elevator located to the north of your entry point. Use the elevator to descend to the lower level and then proceed to the depot exit.
- Access the facility exterior
- Once your squad has completed the descent, proceed to the facility exit and move your squad outside.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.