The Allied Systems are the outermost member worlds of the Interstellar Alliance, and the hardest to protect and maintain. Autonomous civilian colonies and corporate outposts may request military assistance from the IAF for a fee, but they receive no mandated Alliance medical aid, food supplies, funding, or equipment. Autonomous colonies also have no senatorial representatives on Earth, and no ambassadors in the Central Embassy.
- Anhaven: a now abandoned colony world in a unnamed star system.
- Moonspire: the fifth moon of Antheon Prime, a gas planet located in the Antheon system.
- Rhea: a human colony founded by the Telic corporation in an unnamed star system.
- Rosebloom Pleasure World: is a colony in an unnamed star system.
- Vereon XII: is a colony in an unnamed star system.
- Alpha 7826-X: was a prison colony in the Luyten system.
- Phalanx Space Station: was a SynTek research facility in the Luyten system.
- Tarnor: is a desert planet, and home to the Oasis colony, it orbits Sanguine's Eye in the Sanguine system.
- Unnamed research base: located in the Tau Ceti 5 system.